Every asset in an organization is setup with a certain configuration. These assets include, but not limited to – routes, firewall, switches, server, endpoint etc. Regardless of how it looks, any mistakes when it comes to the installation or configuration of networks, servers, and other infrastructure can cause a devastating effect through your entire organisation.
Without regular reviews, any poorly configured component of your systems can be the weak link that allows an attacker to wreak havoc across your entire IT estate, causing outages and leaving you vulnerable to a security breach. Therefore, understanding how your new installation sits within your IT environment is vital.
We audit the security configuration of your key IT assets based on industry-standard benchmarks and ensure that each component of your IT infrastructure is working in harmony and as securely as possible.
- Helps an organization to reduce attack surface for a malicious user.
- Reduced risk of outages and security breaches through visibility and tracking of the changes to your systems.
- Cost reduction by avoiding wasteful duplication of your technology assets.
- Restrict access to each computer and device.
- Restrict permissions to files, services, registry entries and end-points.